widget
widgets

[RACE DES SEIGNEURS] :: kitchenaid meat grinder
[RACE DES SEIGNEURS] Index du Forum
[RACE DES SEIGNEURS]

[RACE DES SEIGNEURS] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue chez les RDS 
Venez combattre avec les RDS pour une destruction total des systemes Coloniaux, longue vie au R_D_S !!
:: kitchenaid meat grinder ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [RACE DES SEIGNEURS] Index du Forum -> "Coté joueur de l'escadron" -> "Absence Prolongée"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AviBennet

Masculin
Point(s): 1
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 07:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: kitchenaid meat grinder Répondre en citant

Once you've got your KitchenAid Stand mixer you're ready to grind. All you have to do is choose your grind plates. I'm going to grind up beef, and if you plan to grind bread for bread crumbs or cheese you'll use the fine grind plate. From the looks of it the only difference between the two is the size of the holes.
I wanted to try grinding my own beef with the KitchenAid Food Grinder. I usually buy that extra lean bean, but even then I've found that making burgers from the extra lean still results in a lot of fat you need to drain off. That's one of the main reasons why I think anyone would want to grind their own meat: you can take a roast and cut away all of the excess fat before you grind it. That way you grind what you want to grind.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 07:21 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [RACE DES SEIGNEURS] Index du Forum -> "Coté joueur de l'escadron" -> "Absence Prolongée" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006